Thursday 12 August 2010

Exclusively Yours ‘Sneak Peak’

Asor Atelier is vibrant, vivacious and the best kept secret of the fashion world to date *don’t tell anyone I told you*.

Siwana and Rosa have emerged from the ‘Atelier’ with vibrant and cutting edge designs. The passionate duo are unstoppable and refuse to conform to any rules.

The mix of African fabrics, geometric shapes, elegant styles and East Asian touches defy the rules and challenge all trends.

I can officially declare that the fashion mould has been broken beyond repair!!

Exclusive Fashion show coming up shortly! I cant wait.

Fashion will never be the same again!





I dare you to give this one a miss.


x.Out.x

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait for the fashion show! Should be amazing judging from the pieces you guys have so far. Send me an invite!

    Tanya x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails